Los Angeles Collision Insurance

If you want to protect your commercial vehicle in the event of a crash, you’re going to need Los Angeles Collision Insurance. After all, if your truck collides with another vehicle the damage can be very severe. This coverage will cover the cost of repairs if you are found at fault.

Physical Damage coverage includes this insurance. Other parts of this coverage are Comprehensive Insurance and Combined Additional Coverage (also called CAC or simply Fire and Theft). Collision coverage is a part of Physical Damage that pays if your truck has collided with another object. It also covers rolls and overturns.

The damage sustained in a wreck can result in huge financial losses. Whether your vehicle hits another vehicle, building or any other object, this coverage will help cover expenses.

Why Do You Need Los Angeles Collision Insurance?

collision insurance

If you’re leasing your commercial vehicle, it’s required to have Physical Damage and Collision Insurance. You also need this coverage if you’ve not paid off your vehicle yet. But you need this type of Los Angeles Commercial Auto Insurance not just because it’s a requirement. It’s also the smart and prudent thing to do to protect you financially.

Los Angeles Truck Insurance is happy to help you with your Collision Coverage, and any other commercial vehicle coverage you need. Contact us today by calling (213) 634-3292 and we’ll answer any of your questions!